Welcome

The Asscapades is a series of complete and utter nonsense. Well, it's a morning exercise developed by Julia Cameron in her best selling book The Artist's Way. In it, she describes a means of getting all the drivel and negativity out of yourself before your conscious and rational mind is fully awake.

I have been doing this off and on (mostly off) for the better part of a decade. However, as I go through her course once more, I've found that my morning pages have a comically chaotic nonsense to them. So seeing them take such a turn I decided I would make a blog full of my morning pages or "brain drain". These are The Asscapades.

Thursday 19 May 2016

Pt 4: Space-Jelly

Thursday May 19th, 2016
8:02am (6 1/2 hours of sleep)

"Terrible events are afoot" said the Marquise of Much Prestidigitation. Manxsome foes are the hardest types of foes. Cheesy butter leaves much to be desired. Windows to the soul are much like a watercress sandwich. Tiger balm sounds beautifully explosive. When shattered realms come up for air, so then will my theremin be located and held at bay. The fridge sometimes on very rare occasions will go ahead and force feed you dates in your sleep.

Triglen Fae never knew his parents. Being left on the stoop of the Sha of Jasswua left him with many questions. How great must the feeling of Barry Kramer's left hook be, after the triumphant supplanting of the Duke o' Taffy. How many people does it take to make an eighty foot wondrous cave of wondrous befuddlement? "About two really inquisitive snails".

Put forth upon the rock of time,
Held by pewter magazines,
I finally found what was mine,
Not before I had to drag a bean.

Hopelessly and wonderfully lost I found myself wondering if I would ever once again see the light of day. I had misplaced myself once again and didn't  know which way was up. The Shanderseen had taken all my knowledge of it's realm and bottled it up.

Kimono clad komodo dragons have learned the secrets of space-time in the islands of Sthuewoity. What they're going to do with it is anyone's guess. However, I heard jellyfish come in many poultry shapes. This would make sense as poultry has eaten logs and logs of taffy rolls. Figs knew the answers to the questions to the ponderings of the elite turtle dove whistlers. Once in a while I felt a big claw give me the well placed and much deserved fish of the depths of wheels.

Time can be replaced by jelly. If only you believe in the space-jelly theory. Tim Sanderson thinks the space-jelly theory would leave us all perpetually sticky and sweet. One's disposition of positions has posited itself against the supposition  of depositions. Plague monkeys feel nothing for society and it's selfish norms. Although water buffaloes have great compassion towards the lost, they have absolutely none for a wayward borogove.

No comments:

Post a Comment