Welcome

The Asscapades is a series of complete and utter nonsense. Well, it's a morning exercise developed by Julia Cameron in her best selling book The Artist's Way. In it, she describes a means of getting all the drivel and negativity out of yourself before your conscious and rational mind is fully awake.

I have been doing this off and on (mostly off) for the better part of a decade. However, as I go through her course once more, I've found that my morning pages have a comically chaotic nonsense to them. So seeing them take such a turn I decided I would make a blog full of my morning pages or "brain drain". These are The Asscapades.

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Pt 9: The Dealings of Royalty

Tuesday May 24th, 2016
10:16am (7 1/3 hours of sleep)

Frimbling along the tuzzwig tree, a grilphin finds it's perch. Together as a whole is not wholly holy. Neitherlander land on neither of them and instead up the maxinth tree. Frilligly our hero Finglethrop Von Sweent graffles above the quain. Finding not one to jiffly with but a whole, to make that quilimby of a creature fragoulitate. Finglethrop Von Sweent trillingly quafened up the frileyby but still found he could't quite locate anyone to jiffly with. As a whole, his trip had been a rather terrible mistake.

Julio Durango left an open wound upon my soul,
A man I once called brother now had a separate goal,
To claim the throne of Sharinth the day after next,
He left me to die without a single text,
I found him in the process of a moving coup d'état,
He was mid speech speaking of what here he saw,
He saw a people in their prime following like sheep,
Until their lives were through and fell permanently asleep,
I took a gun in hand and found him down upon my sights,
That Julio Durango never was good at fights,
He fell bleeding out his shape of bod in tango,
He was no more my brother so, that Julio Durango.

Peppered with enthusiasm I found myself keenly aware of a newt perched upon my neck. Baxter Bantum always knew how to banter. It was his downfall in the end. He came upon the king of Falooxia and told him what he thought of the times and tides and the princes who'd come and gone. The king did not take kindly to such open speech and called for Baxter's head.

Springles upon the floor will eat up anything they can and not a bit more.

"Who defied the prince of Cagroon?!" his mother inquired. "He has been snubbed in the dealings of royalty!". A rather timid barrister by the name of Geoffery stepped forward to claim his prize. Geoffery did not see the axe between his eyes.

Silly Simple Simon slipped slimily somewhere soft. Hamblin had no place for Simple Simon and booked a flight off world first chance he got.

No comments:

Post a Comment